To our fellow Rackham Students,
GRIN (Graduate Rackham INternational) is a newly established, Rackham-sponsored, student-run organization. Our goal is to create a diverse and inclusive community at the University of Michigan and to provide international graduate students with tools to grow professionally and personally. To achieve this, we have set up a peer mentorship program, and organized various social and professional events open to all graduate students.
Events and programs from our first semester (Fall 2016) included:
- the peer mentorship program,
- a post-election forum for international graduate students,
- wellness and sleep workshops,
- bi-weekly happy hours,
- a consulting career workshop,
- archery and apple picking,
- volunteering at Food Gatherers and more.
While we try our best to create an inclusive environment and to support all international Rackham students, we seek your help in doing so.
Get involved and support us in the following ways:
- Become a GRIN board member (email at firstname.lastname@example.org to get more details about it).
- Join our peer mentorship program (sign-up).
- Become a member on Maizepages.
- Reply to this email to receive the GRIN bi-weekly newsletter.
- Or, simply visit our new website, grin.rackham.umich.ed
We look forward to improving your experience at University of Michigan, and hope to see you at our upcoming events.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions or comments.
Nitin Garg and Janis Lai,