We are now accepting
applications for Math Grader positions for Winter 2016.
Please read carefully before you apply:
1. We no longer accept paper
2. Anyone who wants to apply must create a new application. We will not review a previous term’s information.
3. We do not hire graders for Math 105, 115, 116, 215, or 216.
4. Be very careful to answer every question, and to fill out the form completely before you press submit (once you submit you cannot change anything)!
5. Information about the application: The application itself is in two portions. The first is just to get some general information from you, once you press “create record” it will save that information for you to use on future applications. The second portion is where you can indicate the course preferences you have. Please only enter the course numbers (i.e, just put 450 if you want to grade Math 450). The form will allow you to enter multiple courses. If you do not have a preference, please just type “no preference”.
7. We will not be reviewing applications until late July/early August, and we’ll be making decisions a week before the term begins. This means there is a long period for you to wait. Please be patient, we will send you our decision once it is made.
Apply to be a Math grader here:
Please apply by . Please let me know if you have any problems or questions.