CEW and TIAA-CREF have partnered to offer financial education workshops on October 29 and November 3, 2014!!
TIAA-CREF has more than 95 years of experience helping people save and invest. They are proud to share that knowledge with University of Michigan faculty and staff in the form of fun, interactive and informative workshops.
Here are three workshops that are being offered at the Ann Arbor campus in October and November 2014. You are welcome to invite a colleague who may also want to attend, however pre-registration is requested.
A. Paying Yourself: Income Options in Retirement (Live Webinar)
* Learn the basic rules that govern the most common retirement accounts
* Gain perspective on when to tap into different assets
* Discover the flexible income choices TIAA-CREF offers
1. Wednesday, October. 29, 1- 2:00 p.m., Palmer Commons, Great Lakes North 4th Floor (A boxed lunch will be provided)
2. Monday, November 3, 4-5:00 p.m., Johnson Room, College of Engineering Lurie Building (Snacks will be provided)
Click on this link to register for either session: http://www.tiaa-cref.org/public/ns/um_cew_paying_yourself_0914.html
B. Money at Work1: Foundations of Investing
Monday, November 3, 12:00 pm - 1:00 p.m. Johnson Room, College of Engineering Lurie Building
(A boxed lunch will be provided.)
Click on this link to register: http://www.tiaa-cref.org/public/ns/um_cew_money_work1_0914.htm
CEW is dedicated to enhancing and supporting the education and career development of women and their families. Join us during the fall semester for these exciting special events and workshops. To register for these and other upcoming events, please visit the CEW website (www.cew.umich.edu).